I was kindly nominated for The Liebster Award by Sarah Joelle! Thank you so much for nominating me, everyone should go check her blog out! Here is the link: https://journeyofsarajoelle.com/
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate other new blogs and ask them 11 questions (and let them know you nominated them!)
- I wanna go big with blogging and make it something that matters to someone.
- Me and my sister have dream plans to move to New York for a summer.
- I love coffee shops and bookstores.
- I appreciate the little, ordinary things that most people don’t.
- I’m a big introvert.
- I take pictures of anything and everything (food, nature, my friends, etc).
- I love when people are really confident with themselves and aren’t afraid to be weird.
- Some of my happiest days are just driving around with my music on and windows rolled down.
- I was born in Phoenix, Arizona but now live in Alabama.
- Babies and puppies make me smile the biggest.
- I want to travel the world.
The questions I recieved:
- What’s your happy place? My happy place is at the lake when I’m on a boat just cruising on the water(listening to music of course).
- If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which would it be? Definitely “Let It Go” by James Bay or “Slow Dancing in a Burning Room” by John Mayer.
- Would you rather be stuck being really cold or really hot? Really cold because you can put on as many layers as you want! If your really hot, there’s only so much you can take off(and I hate sweating).
- What’s your favorite meal? It varies on my mood! Sometimes spaghetti, sometimes pizza.
- You’re getting dressed for the day. Which outfit is your go-to? My black and white stripped tee dress from Brandy Melville. So comfy!
- What’s your favorite sports team? The Auburn Tigers… War Eagle!!!
- If you were upset about something, who is the first person you would go to? My mom, for sure. We are really close and I tell her everything. She’s my best friend.
- What’s one thing your followers have to know about you? I’m only 16 years old.
- What does your ideal vacation look like? A beach trip to a resort with palm trees and a virgin strawberry daiquiri in hand.
- Which subject was your favorite in school? History was my best subject, but I always enjoyed math the most.
- How do you want to celebrate your next birthday? I want to go skydiving, but I’m not old enough to go in my state or any of the states around me.
Questions for my nominees:
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- What’s your 5 year plan? 10 year plan?
- What are 3 things on your bucket list?
- If you could make one of your dreams come true right now, what would it be?
- What is your dream job?
- What does a typical day in your life look like?
- What’s your favorite color?
- What’s one thing your followers don’t know about you?
- What’s your strength?
- What’s your weakness?
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?